What is HIFU?
High intensity focus ultrasound (HIFU) is a revolutionary alternative to a cosmetic face-lift – without the need of surgery. HIFU lifts and tones the face, neck and eyes resulting in a dramatic yet natural uplift. HIFU is significantly different than light such as IPL and Lasers or Radio-Frequency energy. The new generation of Ultrasound technology Machine for which offers superior face lift and skin tightening results and more comfort and with an affordable price.
How does it work?
HIFU targets deep down in the foundation layer of your skin, the same layer addressed in cosmetic surgery. Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside in, the HIFU procedure bypasses the surface of the skin, and delivers targeted energy specifically into the deep, structural tissues and muscles where collagen lives.
HIFU involves penetrating ultra-sound energy to stimulate collagen production in the deep dermal and sub dermal levels, which results in micro injury to that tissue. As the tissue heals, it increases collagen and as the collagen fibers organize and shorten, a tightening effect is seen on the skin.
What are the benefits?
As a completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound offers patients many benefits over other procedures:
- Clinically Proven
- Safe and Effective
- Cost Effective Alternative to a Surgical Face Lift
- No Incisions or Risk of Infection
- No Downtime
- More Comfortable
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
- Results can last for a year plus
What you can expect after the treatment?
- Some results will be seen immediately post treatment, with optimum results expected from three to six months.
- Look Between 4 - 8 Years Younger with One Treatment
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Increases Elastin & Production of Collagen
- Re-educates the Muscles
- Stimulates Skin Cells
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Improves, Firms & Tightens Muscles
- Eyelid Hood Reduction
- Nasolabial Fold Reduction
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
- Cheek, Jowl & Neck Tightening
- Double Chin Reduction
- Eye Bag Reduction
- Fat Deposit Reduction
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle Reduction
Who is suitable?
All Skin types and tones can be treated. Anyone with drooping skin, or considering a face lift but isn't ready for surgery is a good candidate
How many treatments are required?
The number of sessions depends on the clients’ age and skin condition. One treatment is usually sufficient on light to moderate skin laxity.